makes 18 cookies
recipe adapted from allrecipes.com
prep time: 20 min / cook time: 10-12 min
1 1/2 c all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4c + 2 tbsp sugar
1/2 c light brown sugar, packed
1/2 c butter, softened
1 egg, room temperature and slightly beaten
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c vanilla baking chips
* I chopped up white chocolate
1/2 c macadamia nuts, chopped
1/2 c dried cranberries
•Preheat the oven to 350°F.
• In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
• In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the sugars and butter.
• Beat in the slightly beaten egg and vanilla extract.
• Add flour mixture until just mixed.
• With a spatula, stir in the vanilla chips, macadamia nuts and dried cranberries.
• Scoop our batter with a small cookie scooper and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
• Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and let cool.
* Cookies will sink slightly.
ADDIECAKES' DIFFICULTY RATING
ADDIECAKES' TASTE RATING