makes 48 mini cupcakes
cupcake recipe adapted from Hershey's Kitchen
frosting recipe adapted from Martha Stewart
prep time: 45 min / cook time: 10-12 min
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE INGREDIENTS
ingredients can be found here
CRANBERRY BUTTERCREAM INGREDIENTS
2 c (4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, cut into small pieces
3 1/2 c confectioners' sugar, sifted
10 tbsp cranberry purée
* I made fresh cranberry purée using this method, straining the pulp after it was cooked down
1/4 c milk
CHOCOLATE CUPCAKE INSTRUCTIONS
• Instructions can be found here.
* If making mini cupcakes, reduce baking time to 10-12 minutes.
CRANBERRY BUTTERCREAM INSTRUCTIONS
• In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter until creamy.
• Slowly add confectioners' sugar; beat to combine, scraping down sides of bowl as necessary.
• Add cranberry purée, beat to combine.
• Slowly add milk and continue beating on medium-low speed until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes.
ADDIECAKES' DIFFICULTY RATING
ADDIECAKES' TASTE RATING