makes 16-20 cookies
recipe adapted from How Sweet It Is
total active prep time: 20 min / cook time: 10-12 min
1/2 c unsalted butter, room temperature
1 c sugar
1 egg, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 c all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp milk
1/4 c sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
• Cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth.
• Add egg and vanilla, mixing well until combined, about 2 minutes.
• Stir in flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix until dough comes together.
• Add in milk.
* If dough is still crumbly, add milk 1 tbsp at a time until it comes together.
• Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
•Preheat the oven to 375°F while dough is chilling.
• In a bowl, combine remaining sugar and cinnamon.
• Remove dough from refrigerator and roll into big 1 1/2" balls.
• Dip in cinnamon sugar mixture and place on a baking sheet prepped with parchment paper. Lightly press down on dough to flatten.
• Bake for 10-12 minutes.
** ADDIECAKES' NOTE **
• I used a medium cookie scoop to scoop out the dough.
ADDIECAKES' DIFFICULTY RATING
ADDIECAKES' TASTE RATING