makes 4 serving
recipe adapted from Food Network
prep time: 10 min
1/2 c boiling water
1tbsp espresso powder
* I used Medaglia D'Oro brand
1 pint vanilla bean gelato
• Whisk the boiling water and espresso powder in a 1 cup glass measuring cup until the powder is dissolved, or use an espresso machine to make 4 shots of espresso.
• Scoop 1/2 cup of the gelato into 4 dessert bowls/glasses.
• Pour 2 tbsp or 1 shot of espresso over each.
** ADDIECAKES' NOTE **
• To add extra flavor, try using caramel or hazelnut gelato.
ADDIECAKES' DIFFICULTY RATING
ADDIECAKES' TASTE RATING